Sunday, February 20, 2011

Enchildas (SORTA)

I got this recipe from my favorite food blog annies-eats. She calls them Benchiladas. They were really easy to make and VERY yummy! They weren't exactly enchiladas so that is why I called them sorta enchiladas.

4-6 boneless chicken breasts (or use some leftover chicken)
4 oz sour cream
4 oz ranch dressing
flour tortillas (8-10)
salsa
shredded cheese (I used cheddar but you can use any mix of cheese you like)

Shred chicken and mix with 4 oz. sour cream, and 4 oz. ranch dressing in a small mixing bowl. Spread chicken mixture in the middle of the tortilla, layer on top with salsa and cheese and then roll up and place tortilla seam side down in a greased 9x13 in baking pan. Repeat with remaining ingredients and bake at 375 for 25-30 min.

I served them with some refried beans and mexican rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment