Friday, April 30, 2010

Baked Chicken Fingers

Last night I didn't know what to cook since my grass-fed organic beef order had not come yet. So I searched in my freezer and found some frozen chicken tenderloins and decided to make some chicken fingers. I wanted to make them a little healthier than the fried version so I baked them on my pampered chef bar pan.

If you don't have a pampered chef bar pan you do not know what you are missing. This is probably one of my favorite items in my kitchen and I use it for almost everything! (Also, I do not work for pampered chef and do not get any royalties or commissions).

Chicken Fingers
1 package of chicken tenderloins
1 egg (beaten with a bit of water)
1 cup flour
1 cup bread crumbs ( I used the seasoned bread crumbs but if yours are unseasoned then you can season it with herbs of your choice)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take chicken and dredge in the flour, dip in the egg and coat in breadcrumbs. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake for 20-30 min.

I served my chicken fingers with ketchup, baked sweet potatoes and some green beans that I lightly steamed and sprinkled with some seasoned salt and butter. YUMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment