Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stir Fry

I LOVE to make stir fry and my son loves to eat it, which is great cause it is filled with veggies.
You can make it with tofu, chicken, or beef. (I prefer tofu, but if you use tofu make sure you get the extra firm, you don't want to make the same mistake I did once)

The great thing about stir fry is you can use pretty much any veggies you have on hand, here is a list of some veggies I have used:
broccoli
celery
carrots
baby corn
bok choy
water chestnuts
snow peas
bamboo shoots

Cook protein with a little oil, garlic (chopped), grated ginger, and soy sauce. Once protein is mostly cooked take it out and add in veggies. Add more ginger, soy sauce, and garlic and cook until veggies are soft. Add protein back in to finish cooking it, and serve over rice. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment